Monday, May 20, 2013

Happy Birthday To Cher!

67-years ago, Georgia Holt gave birth to a little girl named Cher. And oh my, in those 67 years, that little girl has achieved a lot!

Cher took to Twitter to share that her son Elijah Blue Allman - lead singer of currently-on-hiatus band Deadsy - and his girlfriend Angie gave her a little pre-Birthday surprise last night. The proud mother wrote, "Li and Ange had a teeny surprise Birthday for me! So sweet! We went to see 'The Great Gatsby' tonight".

She added, "EB & A took me to see 'The Great Gatsby' at a new theater where they bring you whatever you want to your seat! Everything from champagne to hotdogs, and the seats lay flat."

That wasn't her only pre-Birthday celebrations. She revealed that long-time pal Paulette Betts and herself celebrated with make-up; "Yesterday, I had fun with Pauli. We did a pre-Birthday make-up-a-thon! It was a blast. By the time I left, I had eight different lipsticks, two blushes and three powders".

Happy Birthday Cher!


Short share:
  • 'Cher News' is proud to present another offspring site, 'The Hits Of Cher' - dedicated to showcasing the chart facts and sales of Cher's worldwide hit singles and albums.

1 comment:

  1. I love The Hits of Cher...what a great resource!!

    --Cher Scholar

    ReplyDelete