Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cher To DWTS Judge: Don't Make Fun Of My Child On National TV

Chaz Bono and Lacey Scwimmer dancing to the music of 'Phantom Of The Opera'
Cher has branded a 'Dancing With The Stars' judge as a "bully" after they compared her son to an animal!

Cher's son Chaz Bono and his 'Dancing With The Stars' partner, Lacey Schwimmer performed a "Phantom Of The Opera"-inspired tango on the show last night. Unfortunately, one of the show's judges, Bruno Tonioli, referred to Chaz Bono as "A cute little penguin trying to be a big menacing bird of prey."

His legendary mother Cher was not happy about the comments and jumped to his defense on Twitter.

The 65-year-old international superstar wrote, "Is it 'Dancing With The Stars' or 'Looking Perfect With The Stars'? It's easy for him to take cheap shots at Chaz! Let him come to 'my' stage. I could teach his little arm waving ass some manners! Critique Chaz's dance style, movements...etc but don't make fun of my child on National TV."

Cher continued, "It's not about Chaz winning! He's doing his best and he will stay as long as he stays! That's 'Showbusiness' but don't be unkind for no reason."

Cher made it clear that she no longer wanted to talk about the judge and instead wrote about her experience from when she watched Chaz from the 'Dancing With The Stars' audience. She said, "Enough time wasted on bully judge. The night I was there, I had a great time! I loved watching everyone! I was so excited - laughing, talking - fun!"

1 comment:

  1. great page about cher :)

    Hello from Slovenia :)

    ReplyDelete