Monday, October 22, 2012

PHOTO: Cher attended Party Where Ex-Boyfriend Val Kilmer Did One-Man Show

Cher and Val Kilmer in October, 2012
A few hours ago, Cher was at a party in Los Angeles where actor, and old lover, Val Kilmer did a one-man show. Luckily for us, Cher uploaded a photo of the pair together at the event onto her Twitter page.

She tweeted, “I was just at a party where Val (Kilmer) did an unbeliavable one-man show about [American author and humorist] 'Mark Twain' - which he wrote. Oh my God! I Took pictures but the car is too bumpy.”

Kilmer was scheduled to perform his one-man show, 'Citizen Twain', at the Shakespeare Center of Los Angeles for two performances on 19 & 20 October but had to pull-out of the second of these shows due to a knee injury.

Cher continued, “It's early, but I'm tired! My hair looked nice at the party (random girl thing). It was great to see Vallus Maximus Again! - Pet name. He gave us names one New Year's Eve; Val was 'Vallus Maximus'; Elijah, at eight-years-old, was 'Bratus Maxus'; Chas, at fifteen, was Reprimandus; and I was 'Cherus Maximus'. We all painted and had colored paper, glue, colored pens, scissors, etcetera! We painted until 12:01 and kissed, 'Happy New Year'.”

Along with the photograph below, she wrote, “Val and me after his show! This is not a good picture of him but, it's the only one I have! The other's flash was not on!”

Val Kilmer and Cher in October, 2012

8 comments:

  1. this was after the oct 19th show??? Val Kilmer cancelled his Saturday show do to a knee injury....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I meant "due" not do...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this was on 21 October. I didn't know about the cancelling of the 20 Oct show - I've changed the article slightly to include that! So thank you!

      Delete
    2. you are welcome!! my name is Noemi, sorry I used anonymous, I don't know how to introduce my name in the profile thingy..lol... nice to know that Val Kilmer is doing better from his knee injury, he was enjoying party, it means he was better!!!...
      Noemi from
      Val Kilmer Forum in Face Book

      Delete
  3. Cher is so beautiful! They look good together and I could only hope/dream I look that good at her age. Keep on rocking Cher we love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes she is!!!! and they look spo cute together, I totally agree on that. Cher you look great and beautiful as always!!...
      ♥~Noe

      Delete
  4. wowie cher looks hot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Val looks really fat but Cher looks wonderful. I wish Cher would act more. She is a great actress but is bored by acting.

    ReplyDelete