Sunday, July 21, 2013

'Woman's World' At Number 2 On Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart Plus Cher Talks Of Near-Death Experiences With Paparazzi

Cher's new single 'Woman's World' has risen to number 2 on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart.

Cher's 'Woman's World' is proving to be quite the dance-floor anthem that we were all expecting it to be, as it has risen to a new high of number two on Billboard's Hot Dance Club Songs Chart. And for the third week in a row, the song is the chart's "greatest gainer", having climbed the highest number of places out of any song on the chart; the song climbed to its new peak of number two from its last week position of number nine.

Moving on... Cher used Twitter to divulge her opinions on paparazzi after rapper Kanye West had a much-publicized clash with some photographers; the legendary entertainer - who's been in the public eye for almost fifty years - wrote, "Dear Kanye, thank you for thrashing those loathsome parasites who steal our most precious gifts - time and privacy. We can never get those back! Cher".

On the same subject, she added, "I was almost killed by those vermin two times, they chased my kids when they were tiny, lied and sent Rob [Camiletti] to jail, caused him to flip our car, ran out of bushes at me on my motorcycle and almost caused me to crash, hid in bushes at my house, jumped at my car, scared me to death, etcetera etcetera. They are so heinous, I really can't explain. Many times you have no idea if the strangers running at you are kidnappers or crazies to hurt you or them. Have no sympathy for them! When Da [Chaz] was four, one chased her behind me, then shot up through my legs to shoot Da - sobbing and shaking! I lost it! I ran after him and yelled 'If I catch you, I'll beat you to death with that camera motherf*cker.' He dropped it and ran! My 4-year-old child fainted! F*ck them!"

Short share:
  • 'Woman's World' has debuted at number 29 this week on Brazil's Dance Club Play chart
Buy MP3 of Cher's new single 'Woman's World' from Amazon

8 comments:

  1. What a great post! As far as the Paparazzi, Cher sure is right. They suck! I will always remember they killed Princess Diana by chasing her limo into that tunnel. Cher's story sounds horrible especially from a mom's perspective. I would have reacted the same way. As far as Woman's World goes, #2 in quite exciting and now that it appears ready to hit #1 at Dance I hope Warner Brothers puts out a CD-Single, Maxi-Single and 12" Vinyl for it. Cher SELLS physical copies of her stuff. All her fans want to BUY PHYSICAL copies. I bet Warners puts it out finally AND the Video so it can start moving at radio and the Billboard Hot 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMNNNNNN!! way to go,, KICKING A$$ as usual!! and without a VIDEO,,, WBR COME on now,, get the darn VIDEO OUT NOW!!!!!! and the PHYSICAL COPIES!
    Theres got to be a limit with PAPARAZZI, i understand its a JOB, but these jerks must have children of their own! DONT TARGET the innocent lives of children, as this damages can have ever lasting mental effects on them,, THERES GOT TO BE BETTER laws that can ensure the safety of CELEBRITIES and their children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go look at the You Tube video: Cher mouths off a paparazzi. It is so classic CHER! She was on her motorcycle in Malibu and the paparazzi dude stalked her and she went off on him. It is fun and real and Cher!

    Hey, it's a Woman's World!!!! Cher sure has balls! That is why she is our BABE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa just noticed did u?? that SOME1/jerk is playing a games on us on YOUTUBE with the thumbs up/down with ur comments :


      Lisa Anniston 1 week ago
      Cher started recording in 1963 so we have had 50 YEARS of Cher!!!!

      Reply · 24 Vote Up Vote Down
      and my:
      NYChristophe 1 week ago
      CHER IS GOD DIVA , Repeat after me CHER IS GOD DIVA, CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA, CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA ,CHER IS GOD DIVA ,CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA ,CHER IS GOD DIVA , CHER IS GOD DIVA,CHER IS GOD DIVA ,CHER IS GOD DIVA ,CHER IS GOD DIVA -all charaters used!

      Reply · 24 Vote Up Vote Down

      Delete
  4. I've seen that about dozen times,, LOVE IT!, badass chick,, Like she has said "If u fu*k with I mop the floor w/U"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Comments on You Tube are often very sad. When I put up a comment I try to be positive and I never go to sites (or artists) I do not like. I notice many go to Cher's videos and post mean things. Why? It makes no sense to me. I think all of Cher's fans should go to places like You Tube and post NICE things as we have tried to. As I said I would never go to someone's site just to post mean things or vote comments down. By the way, I wish more people came to Cher News. It is the best Cher site out there. The message board at Cher.com is hard to follow since topics get pushed down fast. Many great topics get pushed off page 1 and become invisible. The old Cher.com message board had the topics all broken down by subject so if we only wanted to see Woman's World topics they would all be together. Now that board is a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes YouTube is full of haters – as most Internet are – unfortunately but with love and understanding you create a better world ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all of Cher's fans need to go to You Tube and other places and post nice things. I barely have time to go to see Cher's vids on You Tube let alone go to other artist's things. If someone does not like Cher, why bother going to view her vids and post negative stuff? As you said many haters are out there so we can try to show Cher fans are nice people who just enjoy her.

    ReplyDelete