Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Cher 'Rock Legends' TV Special Premieres Tonight on AXS. Watch Trailer Now!

Cher to be featured on AXS's 'Rock Legends'"The original triple-threat diva" Cher will be featured on AXS's special 'Rock Legends' Tonight.

AXS music series 'Rock Legends' has so far featured rock royalty such as Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Queen, Rod Stewart and Bee Gees. Tonight's episode of the series will focus on Award-winning superstar songstress and film icon Cher.

TV Guide's synopsis of tonight's episode  - series 4, episode 7 - reads: "A look at the life story of Cher. Included: The superstar's rise to fame is tracked from her dropping out of school and leaving home at age 16 to her 50-plus years of success as a musician and actor."

AXS's own sypnosis reads: "At the age of 16 Cher dropped out of school and moved to LA. Her determination to be famous would soon get her noticed. She a huge, iconic figure of music, film and TV that has seen her career span over 50 years."

Meanwhile, the TV channel has posted a 30-second trailer of the episode, in which Cher is named "the original triple-threat diva":



Catch the TV Premiere tonight (Wednesday, March 2nd) at 8:00 PM ET.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE CHER. Oh, I hope she has another album coming out.. and a concert to follow..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God me too. As a gay fan of hers, she is a huge inspiration to me as I'm a singer and singer writer myself and I wanna follow in her foot steps. I've been listening to her since I was 8.

      Delete
    2. Singer and Song Writer. Not singer and singer writer Lol. Crazy phone of mine.

      Delete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. lc-50lb481u

    ReplyDelete