Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cher 'Dressed To Kill Tour' Merchandise Available To Pre-Order Online

Four items of merchandise for Cher's upcoming 'Dressed To Kill Tour' have now appeared  at cher.shop.bravadousa.com.

The first two of the quartet of merch items are dark T-shirts, showcasing recent photographs of the poplar singer/actress, with the 'Dressed To Kill Tour' dates on the back. They are named "Cher Feathered Crown Arms T-Shirt" and "Cher D2K Dateback T-shirt", are unisex, are available in sizes small to XX-Large and cost $40.00.

Cher 'Dressed To Kill Tour' T-Shirt

Cher 'Dressed To Kill Tour' T-Shirt

The third item of merch is a "girls" predominantly-white T-shirt, again with a recent photo of Cher on the front. It's named "Cher Box Colour Girls T-Shirt" and too comes in sizes small to XX-Large and costs $40.00.

Cher 'Dressed To Kill Tour' T-Shirt

The final of the four items is a black metal lunch box, appropriately named "Cher Metal Lunchbox". It's cheaper, at $30.00.

Cher 'Dressed To Kill Tour' T-Shirt

All items are available to pre-order at the site, and will ship on or around 21 March - just one day before Cher performs her first concert of the tour. There's no doubt that more merchandise will added to the site soon.

Short share:
  • 'I Hope You Find It' has moved up (from #24) to #20 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart - giving Cher solo Top 20 A.C. hits in each of the last five decades! (Click here for Cher's history on the chart.)

5 comments:

  1. D2K Setlist:

    "If I Could Turn Back Time"
    "Take It Like a Man"
    "Song for the Lonely"
    "Take Me Home"
    "Lovers Forever"
    "Favorite Scars"
    "I Got You Babe" (Interlude)
    "The Music's No Good Without You"
    "Believe" / "I Don't Have to Sleep to Dream" (Medley)
    "Dressed to Kill"
    "Welcome to Burlesque" (Interlude)
    "You Haven't Seen the Last of Me"
    "I Found Someone"
    "Sirens"
    "Walking in Memphis"
    "Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves"
    "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Interlude)
    "Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)"
    "Red"
    "I Walk Alone"
    "The Shoop Shoop Song (It's in His Kiss)"
    "Strong Enough"
    "I Hope You Find It"
    Encore
    "Woman's World" (contains elements from "All or Nothing")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This can't be right. She'd never do a medley of any song with Believe. Ever. Or have it at the beginning of the concert like that. She'd also never open with If I Could Turn Back Time. I also saw the Native Headdress she wears for Half Breed. That was left out. So I feel like this is all wrong.

      Delete
  2. you can't leave out DARK LADY! and I can do without SHOOP SHOOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO AMAZING!! CHER IS THE GODDESS! THE QUEEN DIVA !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited ! Coming over to Vegas from England for a special vacation. When we found out Cher was going to be there we booked tickets straight away. I feel SO lucky. Can't wait :-)

    ReplyDelete