Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Cher Tweets Semi-Nude Photos of Herself

Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979Conversation with fans about Kim Kardashian on Twitter led to the 67-year-old posting links of semi-nude photos of herself taken in 1979.

A couple of days ago, Global superstar Cher answered one fan who posted a link to a news article about Kim Kardashian, whilst adding, "Silly Kim Kardashian and her low cut dresses!!". Cher, who's known for sporting quite a selection of saucy outfits during her career jumped to the reality star's defense by replying, "But she's quite beautiful and I see nothing wrong with the dress! I don't know her as a person, I've never seen her show".

During a more recent Twitter session, some of Cher's followers once again brought up Kim Kardashian to Cher, including the fact that she did a sex tape, and one user of the social networking site posted a fake naked photo of Cher. Cher wrote, "You can see pictures of me with teeny almost-invisible clothes on but they have been out forever! I did them with Bob Mackie - wings and chains. If I posed naked I wouldn't be ashamed! I wish I had but alas... That ship has sailed!"

Cher, who's new single 'Woman's World' is out now, then went on to post Google links of the photographs that she was talking about, taken for her 1979 studio album 'Prisoner'.




Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979

Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979

Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979

Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979

Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979

Semi-nude shot of Cher from 1979

Short share: Cher revealed that her top five favorite Cher music videos are the ones for 'If I Could Turn Back Time', 'Believe', 'Song For The Lonely', 'Heart of Stone' and 'Save Up All Your Tears'.

7 comments:

  1. always so ahead of her time,, delicious
    NYChristophe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have the photos taken at the session with Cher and the Bodybuilder? Those are hot since Cher is in chains with the bodybuilder over her like his slave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to admit even a nearly nude Cher is tasteful.

    Cher wears the clothes and costumes. They do not wear her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHER SO FINE AS EVER BEAUTIFUL.TOTAL FOX ALLWAYS AND FOREVER . HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY CHER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR WELCOME TO OGUDU SPELL TEMPLE WHERE EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION AND WHAT EVER I DO FOR YOU HERE IS 100% GAURANTEED



    Bring back Lost lovers,Infertility Spell Break up Spells, Marriage spells, Divorce Spells Lottery Spell,Penis Enlargement Creams,Cure Spell, Come to the best Lost Love Spells caster,Gay Love Spells Native healing, Spiritual healer, Magic love spells, lost Love Spells, Relationship healer, Money spells,Traditional healer, Astrology, Spell caster, Magic Healing, Marriage spells, Johannesburg spells,protection spell, Romantic spells, Beauty spells, Ancestral healing, Break Up Spells, magic ring, golden love spells, Bring Back Lost Love, Bring Back Lost Lovers Spell, Candle Love Spell, Curses And Spells, Dark Magic Spells, Divine Love Spells, Do It Yourself Love Spells, Do Love Spells Work, Magic And Spells, Magic For Love,Make Him Love You, Marriage Spell, Mermaid Spells, Money Magic Spells, Money Spell, Return Love Spells, Revenge Spells, Simple Love Spell, White Witch Spells, Wiccan Love Spells, Wiccan Spells, Win Back A Lost Love, Wish Spells, Witch Craft, Witch Craft Love Spells, Witch Spells, Witchcraft protection spell, Witchcraft And Spells, Witchcraft Love Spell, Witchcraft Love Spells, Witchcraft Money Spells, Witchcraft Spells, Witches Spells, Wizard Spells, pregnancy Spells, Fertility Spells,penis enlargement Creams, Manhood Creams, bedroom solutions Love psychic; lost love spell caster; black magic; lost love spell; love spells; lost love spells; witchcraft spells; love spell; black magic spells white magic spells; banishing spells; wish spells; love magic;charmed book of shadows spells; truth spells; love spells using hair; witchcraft money spells; real witchcraft spells; black magic spell; free spells that work; attraction spells; friendship spells; love psychic; real spells that work; voodoo doll spells; ancient magic spells; easy love spells; money spells rituals; casting a spell; voodoo money spells; mermaid spells; money spells that work; psychic spells; powerful magic spells;black magic voodoo spells; magic spells and potions; revenge spells; black magic love spells; spells and witchcraft; cast spells; do spells really work; spells and rituals; dream spells; spell for love; voodoo spells that work; casting spell; spells magic; casting spells that work; love spells that work; spells 4 free; loves spells; real black magic spell,curses and spells; love potions that really work; easy free love spells; binding spell; marriage spells; magic spells that really work; love me spell; dark magic spells; money spells that really work. You are welcome to my Temple. My Name is Dr Ogudu, and I was born in August 1947. since then, i have been a spell caster, and i have helped series of people all over the continent, and my spells has really worked out for different people, and it has been 100% accurate. And It's been more than 37 years that have I worked hard to satisfy my clients all over the world. What i need here are real people who really know what they want, and people who are ready to make their wish come through, no matter what it takes. But if I feel that you're serious and really need my help, then I will make my possible means and effort to make your dreams come true and will help you in priority. I compiled a list of spells which i am specialized with, and which I have amazing results also. I get information from all over the world with the spirits and the ancestors. Wherever you live, I can help you with any trouble or circumstances you find yourself on. My beliefs is: To any problem there is always a solution to it.



    EMAIL--[OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM]

    WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348106058254

    Website...http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless Dr. Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Ekpiku, how he cured HERPES, DIABETES and CANCER with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com Or ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete